Looking for a great career in the manufacturing industry? Astles Control Systems Ltd is looking for talented go-getters who are committed to our values of excellence and uncompromising quality.
Whether we have open positions or not, please feel free in emailing your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you are the right person for the job to email@example.com
We don't have any open positions at the moment. Please check back soon.
Are you a graduate with scientific or engineering abilities? Do you have good practical skills and an understanding of electrical circuits? If so, this could be the role for you.
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with qualifications in an engineering or science related discipline, looking to develop a career with a well-established company that is a leading supplier of chemical dosing and control systems worldwide. Full product / system training will be provided.
Your duties will include:
- Assembling and testing equipment and systems
- Repairing and servicing equipment
- Quality control testing of goods inwards
- Assembling, packing and shipping Customer orders
Required skills and experience:
- Scientific or engineering degree or HND
- Good practical skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in use of MS Word and Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Knowledge of programmable logic controllers (Allen Bradley and/or Siemens)
- Experience with Autocad LT or similar CAD package experience
- Flexibility with working hours and being part of an on-call rota at off-hours.
- Valid driver’s licence and passport