The PC500 system is a rugged microprocessor based control system designed for use in an industrial environment. The system is rated to IP65 and all exposed parts are chemically resistant.
The scalability and flexibility of the system means that it can be used for a wide range of applications including:
- Controlling chemical concentrations in metal cleaning, phosphating & treatment plants.
- Acctive™ software for control of accelerator in Zinc Phosphating processes
- Totalising liquid flow in water treatment plants.
- Monitoring and analysing waste water contamination and flow for environmental reports.
- Monitoring levels in bulk storage systems.
The PC50F is a rugged microprocessor based control system designed to measure and control Fluoride in acidic cleaners for Aluminium cans.
- Fluoride scaled to ppm
- Touch-sensitive colour display
- Alarm handling and logging
- 5-year+ historical trend of measured Fluoride ppm
- Remote access via Ethernet
- Chemical usage totaliser
- Rated to IP65
The PC45 is a microprocessor based control system that monitors the critical stages of a metal pretreatment line. The system provides an alarm if any of the measured parameters go out of specification. Control outputs are also provided which are used to automatically control dosing pumps to hold the readings in specification.
The system can be used with most of the proprietary chemical products currently on the market.
- Routine Servicing
- Emergency Callouts
- Annual Contracts
- Workshop Repairs
- Workshop Calibration
- Application Programming