This product has been discontinued
The CyberScan 6500 pH/ISE meter is a dual-input laboratory benchmeter suitable for pH, Fluoride, RmV, ISE and temperature measurement. The mains-powered meter features a large colour touch-sensitive display and Windows based software for exceptional ease of use.
- Up to two channels measured and displayed simultaneously without cross channel interference.
- Wide pH and mV measurement range: -2.000 to 20.000 pH and ± 2000.0 mV
- 'Direct/Indirect', 'Known Addition/Subtraction' and 'Analate Addition/Subtraction' Ion measurement methods in ppm, %, mg/mL and mole/L.
- Automatically corrects for temperature effects with separate ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) probe in each channel.
- Advanced real-time on screen graphing function provides useful indication for specific measurements such as titration.
- Extensive setup screens enable you to customise meter to your needs, e.g. Isopotential Point, Temperature Units, Ion method, ISE Electrode Type, Alarm Limits and other functions.
- Windows® CE-driven, full-colour touchscreen provides unmatched ease of use in operations and setups with user-friendly icons, user prompts and context specific help screens.
- Advanced USB, IRDA connectivity allows extensive host/device communication capabilities.
- Ethernet/Internet-ready with RJ45 input for connection to LAN or Internet for quick research and data sharing.
- Secure log-in for up to ten users.
|Range||-2.000 to 20.000 pH|
|Range||1 x 10-7 to 9.99 x 1010|
|Resolution||2, 3 or 4 significant figures|
|Accuracy||±0.17% of full scale (monovalent)|
±0.34% of full scale (divalent)
|Range||-5.0 to 105.0°C|
|No. Calibration Points||Up to 5|
|pH Buffer Options||USA: 2, 4, 7, 10, 12|
NIST: 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 9.18, 12.45
Euro: 1, 3, 6, 8, 10, 12
|No. Ion Calibration Points||Up to 5|
|Incremental Methods||KA, KS, AA, AS|
|Memory||10,000 Data Sets with Time/Date stamping|
|Temperature Compensation||Automatic/Manual (0 to 100°C)|
|Programmable Data Storage/Output||On Stable, Time and Manual|
|Output||USB, IRDA, RS232|
|Print Interval||3 to 86400 sec|
|Electrode Input||FET (solid state, non-glass) or glass pH electrode|
|Display||640 x 480 LCD|
|Power||9Vdc, 3.3A, centre negative.|