The Model 762 Assembly is a robust, cost effective and reliable
solution for on-line monitoring of chemical processes.
The 762 can be used for:
- Polypropylene/316 Stainless Steel construction providing excellent chemical resistance and mechanical strength.
- Two PG13.5 probe spaces.
- Double junction reference system for excellent stability in tough applications.
- Choice of sensors - can be used with any 12mm diameter probe including pH, ORP, Fluoride, Conductivity, Temperature and Reference.
- Extended shroud to protect delicate probes.
- Simple construction - easy to service.
- Double o-ring seal.
- Stainless steel wand allows submersion into heated tanks without distortion.
- Available in wand lengths of 40, 70 and 100cm (other lengths available to special order).
- Also available with stainless steel flow cell.
- Ideal for use with the Model 54 Analyser to provide control and alarm relays and 4~20 mA PV transmission.
- Ideal for use with the Sensolution 2-wire transmitter.
Body, Shroud, Cover and Flange: Polypropylene
Wand: 316 Stainless Steel
Weight (40cm wand)
Length (40cm wand)
Wet End: 76mm