The pH700 is an on-line 4~20mA pH analyser with temperature compensation.
- Loop (24V) or mains powered
- Dual analogue outputs
- Alarm relays
- Configurable for PID control
- Two-point calibration with auto-buffer recognition
The pH600 is a microprocessor controlled, loop powered isolated pH transmitter with all power being supplied from the two wire current loop connection. Isolation enables the pH probe to be at a potential relative to ground without affecting the integrity of the pH measurement. The two wire connection eliminates the requirement of a separate supply in addition to the loop supply voltage.
- Temperature-compensated pH or ORP measurement.
- Two-wire field mounted transmitter – suitable for multiple-loop installations with a central controller.
- Local display of pH/ORP and temperature – suitable for use as a stand-alone pH monitor.
- Isolated 4-20mA signal.
- Simple pushbutton operation.
- Plug and socket connectors for easy installation and maintenance.
- Tool-free operation – no dip-switches or potentiometers.
The Model 762 Assembly is a robust, cost effective and reliable solution for on-line monitoring of chemical processes.
The 762 can be used for:
- Redox (ORP)
- Fluoride ppm or RmV
- Ion Selective Electrodes
- pH probe with dip wand
- Low maintenance PVC body
- Integrated ceramic junction and gel electrolyte
- 6m cable
- BNC connector
- Replaces the discontinued DIW711
Durafet® pH Sensor
The Durafet® pH electrode is an industrial, non-glass, unbreakable, Ion Sensitive Field Effect Transistor (ISFET)-based pH sensor.
Durafet® electrodes are designed for use in applications where a glass sensor is not suitable, such as:
- Wastewater influent/effluent monitoring
- Food and dairy quality control
- Reagent addition control
Durafet® electrodes include a connector, enabling easy and reliable electrode replacement without twisting of cables.
Mains-powered pH/ISE/Redox meter
- Up to 6-point push button calibration with auto-buffer recognition
- Quick, easy electrode diagnosis with pH slope and offset display
- Non-volatile memory holds up to 500 data points
- Bi-directional RS232 for easy data transfer to computer
- Calibration due alarm
- Auto-logging function for convenient continuous monitoring
- Limit alarm alerts when reading falls out of range
- Password protection for set-up and calibration
- Innovative Waterproof Design
- User Customisation
- Multi-point Calibration and Buffer Standards
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Self Diagnostic Messages
- Easy-to-Read Display
- Up to 5 calibration points with linear or segmented algorithms
- Automatic buffer recognition within the 8 predefined pH buffer groups
- User-definable buffers including their temperature dependence
- Integrated pH electrode test - checks the slope, offset, drift and response time of your electrodes
- Portable dual-channel meter for the determination of pH, mV, conductivity, TDS (total dissolved solids), salinity and specific resistance
- 3-point pH calibration with selection from 4 predefined and one user-defined buffer groups
- Data memory for 99 GLP data records
- Intelligent sensor management (ISM®)
- Outstanding operation due to high-contrast display with large figures
- Reproducible results due to automatic end point detection, automatic buffer detection and temperature compensation
- Rugged watertight housing (IP67)
- Fast response
- Sure-Flow® Junction
- Suitable for use with most Lab pH meters, including Thermo Orion 3* and 4* pH meters.
- pH Range: 0~14
- Temperature: 0~80°C
Colour coded pH4 buffer. Red.
Colour coded pH7 buffer. Yellow.
Colour coded pH10 buffer. Blue.
- Routine Servicing
- Emergency Callouts
- Annual Contracts
- Workshop Repairs
- Workshop Calibration
- Application Programming